Sunday, September 30, 2012

Upcoming Office Hours

Hi all! I don't see office hours on the website yet, and things are a bit wonky the next couple of weeks anyway, so I wanted to let you know the current plans.

Oct 1-5: I am away at a conference all week, and won't have any office hours.  However, I can answer emails, hopefully within a day or two max.

Oct 5-9: This week I have to go to a conference in Montreal, but only on Wednesday.  I'll probably have office hours on Friday instead of Wednesday.  You can definitely email and expect a quick response.

Rest of the term: My official office hours are going to be Wednesdays 1:00-3:30 in my lab (5317 HP).  I recommend emailing to set up a time to meet me in case I can spread you out and give you individual attention.  I will always be available for help via email and can usually answer within a day (often much less).

No comments:

Post a Comment